B Medical TCW2000SDD E003/035 - Solar Direct Drive Combined Refrigerator & Freezer for Vaccine Storage
At the forefront of cutting-edge technology is the thoroughly efficient and environmentally-friendly B Medical TCW2000SDD E003/035 Solar Direct Drive Combined Refrigerator and Freezer. It has been specifically pencilled for the purposeful storage of vaccines, especially in areas lacking consistent electric power supply. This masterpiece pairs an active refrigeration compartment with a solar-powered system to flawlessly handle all vaccine preservation needs, stepping up as a valuable asset for health services worldwide.
- Large vaccine storage volume of 99 litres to keep extensive vaccine amounts.
- Unique water-pack freezing and storage capacity of 2.4 kg and 14.4 kg respectively, allowing for effective vaccine preservation.
- Uses the Eco-friendly R600a refrigerant type, championing energy efficiency and environmental sustainability.
- Versatile temperature range from 5°C to 32°C for adaptability to varying ambient conditions.
- Guaranteed Grade A freeze protection to secure vaccine potency.
- Fitted with a compatible solar power system to meet the refrigerator's power consumption needs, variations in climate and ambient temperature, based on a solar radiation reference source of 3.5KWh/m2/24 hours.
- A reliable temperature monitoring feature that keeps check on ideal storage conditions, reducing risks of spoilage from temperature changes.
- Compliance with WHO/PQS/E006/TR03.2 standards with the inclusion of an integrated remote temperature monitor.
- Inclusive of detailed user, installation, and technician guides in English, French and Spanish for a hassle-free user experience.
Packaging is robust and designed to protect the unit during transportation. The total weight of the system, inclusive of the refrigerator and solar array is 377 kg with a volume of 1.922 m3. With assurance in product quality, B Medical provides a 2 year replacement warranty and a 25-year warranty (to 80% of initial power rating) for the solar module power output.