Simulator, childbirth, complete, dark
Complete childbirth simulator, dark complexion, used for demonstrationand practice of normal childbirth of single foetus and early postpartummanagement.
Simulation will cover the following obstetric procedures:
– Normal vaginal delivery of single foetus;
– Examination of placenta, umbilical cord and membranes during normaldelivery
– Early postpartum management;
– Palpation of foetal fontanels;
– Cutting and clamping umbilical cord;
General design requirements:
Simulator facilitates visualisation of basic anatomical landmarks offemale adult, such as pelvic cavity, spine etc. The palpableabdominalcover simulates adult female abdominal wall.
Full term foetal baby with palpable fontanelles and attachable umbilicalcord, dark complexion.
Umbilical cord can be disassembled and reassembled to demonstrate thecutting/clamping of the cord and early cord management.
Texture of the simulator: soft and smooth, friction free to demonstratethe desired procedures. Realistically sculpted to resemble and simulatethe management of normal and breech deliveries, feeling smooth/resilient / bony as relevant and suitable for simulation.
Materials of the simulator: Neoprene, Polyoxymethylene – POM, Poly vinylchloride – PVC, Polypropylene – PP, Silicone, Chlorinated polyvinylchloride- -CPVC, Polyester, Nylon, Lycra, Stainless Steel.
Manual birthing system to enable the user to control the rotation andspeed of foetus delivery and management of the delivery procedure.Controllable uterine firmness, from atonic to fully contracted.
Storage temperatures -10 to 50 °C (14 – 122 °F)
Storage humidity max 95% RH
Operating temperatures 15 to 40 °C (59 – 104 °F)
Operating humidity 5 – 100% RH
– Removable palpable abdominal cover and moveable parts for positioningfoetal baby/babies;
– One foetus as specified in general design requirements;
– 1 placenta with membranes;
– 1 umbilical cord, that can be cut and attached several times for cordcutting and clamping demonstration
– 2 umbilical ties
– Instruction for use in English, Spanish and French, includingpictographs;
– A soft/hard carrying case with durability guaranteed under normal use.
Weight and volume:
Gross weight per unit: 5.4 kg
Volume per unit: 0.058 cbm
Unit qty in one carton: 1 piece
Gross weight per carton: 5.4 kg
Volume per carton: 0.058 cbm
Carton size: 0.63 x 0.33 x 0.28 m
Instruction for use:
Dos and Don’ts, instructions manual, including maintenance guide andinstructions on how to set up, store, clean and maintain equipment afteruse.
Detailed technical instructions and other relevant training materialsproduced as a manual, computer-based training and DVD on how to use thedemonstration model.