Experience Precision with High-Quality Secondary Pilot Fermentation Equipment
Meet the future of precision-based fermentation - the Secondary Pilot Fermentation Equipment. Originally crafted for outstanding performance, this cutting-edge system solidifies its place in various industries, ranging from food and medicine to biology and chemicals. Its superior quality stainless steel build predicates durability, resistance to corrosion, and a compact, sleek design that thrills aesthetically.
Unravel the Exceptional Features:
- Sleek and compact design, construct out of SUS304/316L stainless steel, ensuring long-lasting resilience and corrosion resistance.
- Advanced automatic sterilization presents a safer, more reliable fermentation operation.
- Unmatched temperature regulation system to guarantee optimal fermentation conditions.
- Applicable in a multitude of sectors, such as food, medicine, and the biological and chemical industry.
Genius Control System:
- Enjoy the convenience of the host and remote computer control, enabling real-time monitoring and effective management.
- Fully functional, comprehensive control system, with PID temperature control and cyclic sterilization.
- Includes an effective foam control with an automated notification system for seamless operation.
Innovative Structural Design:
- Experience effortless operations with an automatic upper cover lift design.
- Multiple feed options designed to suit various fermentation needs.
- Innovative integrated design that minimizes spatial footprint for efficient space utilization.
Additional Product Marvels:
- Real-time detection of tail gas oxygen and carbon dioxide content to enable immediate operational adjustments.
- Equipped with an accurate differential pressure inoculation assembly for precise experimental setup.
- Further enhance safety measures with an optional continuous disinfection system.
This state-of-the-art Secondary Pilot Fermentation Equipment not just meets but surpasses General Manufacturing Practices, offering users unparalleled control, functionality, and results in their fermentation processes.