Optimal Neonatal Care with Advanced Neonate Laryngoscope Set
Our superior Neonate Laryngoscope Set is an indispensable tool engineered strictly for neonatal use, more notably for preterm infants. Specifically constructed to assist with endotracheal intubation during anaesthesia or resuscitation procedures, this state-of-the-art medical instrument lends unending support in neonatal care.
- Effortless grip and movement facilitated by a large, mildly ribbed, hollow cylindrical handle.
- Fabricated with either stainless steel or chromium-plated materials that enhance durability and ensure longevity.
- Guarantees continuous and reliable power supply accommodating two LR14 Type C batteries (1.5V) in an operable handle.
- Brings versatility through a stud contact that is concordant with diverse sizes and types of depressors.
- Comprises a pair of stainless-steel Miller Type depressors (Nr 0 and Nr 1), well-fitted with a halogen bulb that provides exceptional illumination.
- A rigid plastic or vinyl case for secure storage and transportation.
- A pair of spare halogen bulbs to ensure ceaseless operationality of the laryngoscope.
- An illustrated English manual included for proper assembly, usage, and maintenance.
- Requires two S1802211 Dry cell, alkaline, 'C', 1.5V batteries (sold separately) for power.
- Designed for neonatal endotracheal intubation during anesthesia or resuscitation.
- Batteries are suggested to be removed for long-term storage.
- Post operation, the depressors and bulbs require careful disinfection. Stainless-steel parts can be sterilized after the light bulb and batteries are removed.
Each package comes with a securely packed laryngoscope set meticulously designed for neonatal care, wrapped in a plastic bag box.